I've heard people say, "As a parent, you just expect not to sleep, it's what you signed up for."
This could not be further from the truth. Sleep is essential to our mental and physical health. We ALL need adequate sleep. Especially our sweet babies.
Our team here at Live and Rest is dedicated to getting the entire family rested, so you can be the best possible version of the parent you want to be.
Do you ever feel...
- Like parenting just shouldn’t be this hard.
- Like you have tried everything to get your child to sleep through the night, but they just can’t.
- Overwhelmed because you have so much great advice but just don’t know where to start.
- Like It’s easier to just go to sleep with your child than to fight them for hours just for them to wake a little while later.
- Afraid that your child is not getting the amount of sleep they need for good health.
Can you imagine
- Looking forward to bedtime?
- Having a fun and relaxing routine to prepare your child for sleep.
- Laying them down while they are still awake without screaming and crying.
- Giving them a kiss on the head and leaving the room as they roll over and happily go to sleep.
- As you leave their room, you and your spouse enjoy some time together. You have dinner, watch a movie, or even have an adult conversation.
- You wake the next morning refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead because you had a night of peaceful, revitalizing, noninterrupted sleep!
These are the exact results our clients reach even when
they thought their children might never learn to sleep well!
Working with the Live and Rest Team you will...
- Understand what causes the constant night wakings, and how you can stop them.
- Have a proven, step by step strategy that allows you to teach your child how to fall asleep easily and independently at bedtime so you don’t have to spend hours rocking, nursing, bouncing, or laying with them to get them to sleep each night.
- Have access to an expert sleep coach that will help you stay on track and support you along the way.
- Get your evenings back!! You will have some time to reconnect with your partner. Heck, you could even get to work on the next little one!!
- Empower your little one with the skills they need to become life-long amazing sleepers.
- Have the opportunity to say “LATER” to those exhausting wake-ups on repeat once and for all!
I was skeptical
“It had been months since our daughter had slept through the night. My wife and I were up dozens of times a night to calm and lull her back to sleep. Our combined sense of failing our daughter, and our own exhaustion and frustration, was radiating. Our patience with each other waned as our sanity slowly eroded. Thank goodness my wife suggested we consult a sleep expert.
I was skeptical, admittedly. My wife was more certain than I was, for which I am grateful. Once we spoke with Dana, we learned how an infant's sleep cycles progress. I had no idea that there are so many variables that work for or against a child's sleep. Unknowingly, we were lovingly sabotaging our daughter's (and our own) sleep. But, thanks to Dana, we had a custom strategy to follow to get our little girl sleeping peacefully through the night. It was tough at times, but we felt like we were close and supportive of her as we incrementally worked through the plan. Within a week, we were 180 degrees from where we started. Peace (and sanity) soon returned to our home, and our daughter even enjoys our new routine. Thank you so much, Dana.” - David
As you can see from the parents above. It takes time, it takes effort, it takes patience, it takes consistency. But if you are prepared, you have the right plan, and the knowledge you need to work with the body your whole family could be sleeping again very soon!
If you have been desperately looking for help, wishing night after night that tonight will be the night you finally get some sleep. It’s not magic. It’s science! And we can do it together.
What to expect -
*The advice you receive within Live and Rest Coaching is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. Live and Rest’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or another qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis.